We wanted our customers to have a safe wallet to store their Revu tokens and that’s when we decided to bring the new wallet to the table. The Revuto wallet supports Cardano native tokens Designed to provide the safest and seamless native mobile experience to our extensive community, the wallet is a joint effort between Revuto and AdaLite, a lightweight browser wallet for the Cardano ecosystem.
- Very secure and robust non-custodial crypto wallet allowing users to control their money (your keys, your money)
- By entering mnemonic, users can restore Revuto wallets within the Revuto app
- Ready to support all Cardano Native assets but we’re starting with ADA and REVU
Although the wallet is fully equipped to support all Cardano-native assets, initially we’re going to start with ADA and REVU. There will also be no deposit or withdrawal limitations.
The wallet balance is showing ADA and REVU only. We’ll support other Cardano native assets with the time.
- If the user wishes to withdraw ADA, but has REVU tokens on his balance, the ADA balance after sending out ADA needs to be at least 1.7 ADA to cover the transaction fee. Only if there are no REVU tokens left on the wallet balance, the user can withdraw his total amount of ADA.
- If the user wishes to send out just a fraction of his REVU token balance, after sending out REVU + 1.7 ADA for the transaction fee, his minimal ADA balance after sending out REVU needs to be at least 1.7 ADA for the transaction fee.
- Only if the user has no REVU on his wallet, or wants to withdraw all his REVU tokens, can he make the transaction without the minimal amount of ADA that needs to stay in his wallet (1.7). Only after such a transaction, can his ADA balance be zero.
- If the user wants to keep some REVU left in the wallet after any kind of withdrawal (ADA or REVU), they need to have at least 1.7 left on the ADA balance post-withdrawal. The setup doesn’t have anything to do with Revuto but with the Cardano blockchain’s existing UTXO requirements.
- The Revuto wallet will always calculate if the user has enough ADA to complete the withdrawal, and if needed, to have at least the minimum required amount of ADA left on the wallet after the transaction.
- The user can withdraw REVU by using 8 decimals but not less than the minimal amount that’s allowed (20 REVU)
- If creating the wallet within the Revuto app, please turn on your 2FA to ensure an additional layer of security.
Naturally, Revuto will be adding additional features and implementing bug fixes/improvements to the lite wallet with every subsequent app update. For any questions — or if you want to note a problem with the app and/or wallet, please get in touch with us at [email protected]