Comment on page
Create a Revuto Wallet
The Revuto Wallet is the first mobile native Cardano wallet and is an integral part of Revuto’s crypto presence. You can use it to send, receive, store, and stake REVU and other Cardano Native Tokens right from the palm of your hand.
- 1.Open your Revuto app
- 2.Scroll down and tap WALLET
- 3.Read the Terms for the Revuto Crypto Wallet and select “I agree with the terms”.
- 4.Tap CONTINUE Tap CREATE WALLET to start Choose your wallet name and set your Spending Password
Make sure to remember or store your Spending Password safely. It will be used for all outgoing transactions, including staking events.
- 1.Confirm your Spending Password by tapping CONTINUE
- 2.Confirm your Spending Password by tapping CONTINUE
- 3.Read the on-screen instructions - what comes next is very important!
The most important part of your Revuto wallet is your wallet recovery phrase.
Be sure to write down your wallet recovery phrase! The phrase contains 24 order-sensitive, lowercase words separated by spaces Double check your wallet recovery phrase
- 1.Please confirm that you understand that you are responsible for your recovery phrase and that the only way to restore your wallet is by using this recovery phrase. There is no way to restore a lost recovery phrase
- 2.Tap CONTINUE to proceed
- 3.Enter the 4 words chosen from your 24-word sequence and tap CONFIRM
- 4.Store your wallet recovery phrase in a safe location and never share it with anyone
You’re all set now! We wish you many secure and convenient transactions with your new Revuto Wallet!
Feel free to watch our video instructions on "How to Create a Revuto Wallet"
How to create a Revuto Wallet