2FA is an extra layer of security used to make sure that people trying to gain access to an online account are who they say they are. First, a user will enter their username and a password. Then, instead of immediately gaining access, they will be required to provide another piece of information.
- In the Revuto app locate the „2FA“ option and tap it
- Allow 2FA by sliding the button
- Write down the code generated by 2FA in the Revuto app, preferably on a piece of paper
- Open the 2FA app ( you can get Google Authenticator or Duo both available on App Store and Google Play)
- Add new by pressing the „+“ in the bottom right corner
- Tap „Enter the key“
- Set the name (Revuto) in the first box
- In the second box enter the code you wrote down on the paper
- Confirm by tapping „Add“
- Enter the Revuto app and enter the 6 digit code generated by 2FA app
That’s it! Your Revuto account is now connected to Google aAuthenticator, which makes it much more secure!